Thursday, October 19, 2006

Who loves rainy nights?

If you love rainy nights, you are in for a treat tonight. There is a very large area of rain heading our way out of the Ohio Valley, not to mention the rain we have already gotten, which totals 0.51" so far. By tomorrow morning, rain totals could be in the 1-2.5" range, but flooding isn't expected. The rain will move out tomorrow afternoon and leave just showers, both rain and snow, around for Friday night.

Today while visiting the National Weather Service in Binghamton's homepage for.....say the 7th time (no exaggeration)...I noticed that October 29-November 4 is "Winter Preparedness Week." This means the NWS (National Weather Service) will do a bunch of things to inform the public of ways to stay safe this winter. I have decided to make my next quiz on material I find from the NWS's 34 page PDF File. (Don't worry, it is 34 pages of big pictures and few words...) I hope to get that quiz done by the 29th, but that depends on the homework load next week!

One other note, I will be out of town this weekend, so I am not sure when and if I will be updating my webpage. I probably will give an update Saturday morning, but I do not know about Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment