- A roof was blown off a building in Van Etten
- A tree was uprooted on Elm Street here in Groton (winds estimated at 55-65 mph)
- A 74 mph wind gust was recorded atop the Carrier Dome in Syracuse....that is hurricane force!
- Flash flooding, especially in the Binghamton area where it is still raining heavily and over 200 people hav had to be rescued (as of 11 PM) and a Mudslide has closed part of Interstate 88
- Two unconfirmed tornadoes in Marietta and Chitnago
Speaking of the coming days, my website will be down Friday afternoon through Sunday.