Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blog, Website Upgrades

As you can tell, I have done some upgrading to my blog. New colors, new features, even a co-author! One of my friends has agreed to help me out with this blog so that it will be updated more often. She will probably be posting about past events as opposed to giving forecasts. Feedback on these changes is appreciated...just leave a comment by clicking the "leave comment" link at the bottom of the post.

Though it has been done for over a month, I have not yet advertised the newest section of grotonweather.com: the Global Warming Center. Global warming seems to be a very hot topic and has many, many people worried about our future. Being obsessed with the weather, I have been and will continue to research this subject. I have put together a website with an accompanying blog to show the other side of the story, the side Al Gore doesn't want you to know about. Head to www.globalwarming.grotonweather.com and www.grotonwarming.blogspot.com to find out the truth about the Global Warming Hoax.

No comments:

Post a Comment