Thursday, March 15, 2007

A bit premature

When making my blog entry earlier, I did have a moment or two when I thought to myself: "Am I jumping the gun on this too much? Is it too early?" It turns out, I was. Instead of 3-6" for most of CNY, 6-12" looks to be a good bet, with many of the totals in our area on the high end of that! It will arrive sooner than expected as well. Here are the details, as of now....

Snow:
Totals: 6-12" over all of Central and Western New York. More specifically for this area, 8-12" with some localized pockets of 14". The Catskills will see over a foot.

Timing:
Arrival:
Late Morning/Early afternoon. (10AM-1PM)
Heaviest: Afternoon and evening. (3PM-9PM)
End: Tomorrow late morning. (9AM-12PM)

PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment